Send your CV
We are always looking for the stars of the future.
If you are interested in a position at Squirrel please send us your CV with a brief cover letter and recent photo to hello@WeAreSquirrel.com
TRAINER TEAM MEMBER:
Trainer team member required to join an amazing team!
Hands on approach, excellent communication and people skills, a can do attitude and a bubbly personality are essential for our healthy salad bar in the heart of South Ken!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains the Squirrel Living philosophy.
- Ensures, guests, and staff satisfaction with meal service experience.
- Assigns and manages the overall efficiency of the restaurant operation.
- Assists in the supervision, scheduling and training and gives input with evaluating all restaurant staff.
- Maintains effective communication with staff and customers.
- Assists in the supervision of organization and sanitation of restaurant, storage areas, display areas
- Ensures proper portioning of foods, attractive presentation and service. Ensures proper set up.
- Completes opening and closing of food service operation per standards
- Ensures they and all staff work safely, consistently using Food safety PPE such as hairnets & gloves
- Banking, cashing up, opening & closing duties.
- Assists in Performance Reviews with final approval by next level supervisor.
- Performs any duty requested by Management to ensure the effective and efficient operations.
We offer Paid breaks, Unlimited hot drinks, free lunch, professional coffee training, nutrition training, staff meeting, staff parties, uniform, friendly easy going atmosphere and a very international team to banter with.
KITCHEN PORTER :
Salad bar looking for a Kitchen porter to work 3 to 4 days per week 20-25hours £7.75, free hot drinks, free lunch & paid break.
- the ability to carry out tasks quickly
- the ability to work on your own and use your initiative
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- the ability to follow instructions
What you’ll do
- You’ll help to keep a kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
- Your day-to-day duties could include:
- organising the storeroom
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- getting pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use quickly
- washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
- removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
- You might also help with basic food preparation before the kitchen or restaurant opens.